Your Yearly Goals And How NWACA Can Help You Reach Them
Photo by Estée Janssens on Unsplash
Happy New Year, everyone! Welcome to 2023!
Now that we’re rolling into 2023, what goals do you want to set for this year? Have you had a chance yet to sit down and put your thoughts and pursuits on paper?
If you are concerned about reaching your annual revenue goals, are you worried, scared, or anxious?
The new year is ripe with opportunity, primarily if you associate yourself with like-minded people in their pursuits of success, camaraderie, and happiness.
And you know what? NWACA is here to help you reach all of your business goals.
The Importance of Goal Setting
The most successful business owners set daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual goals for themselves. When you have a plan, your chance of reaching your goals improves dramatically. That is why we encourage you to set firm goals and take radical action that will allow you to hit your targets.
It’s not a secret that the economy is in flux, but if you set your goals, you will succeed despite economic chaos. Here are some goals you can set for your business.
- Determine how much money you need to average with each repair order, then determine how many repair orders you need each day, week, and month.
- Strategize which vehicles you want to service and repair, and set a marketing plan to help you obtain those makes and models.
- Create personal goals for yourself and get your team to set personal goals for the year. Find out where everyone stands so you can work together to reach each team member’s goals.
- Find out what your competition is doing, but don’t stress over it. Be aware, but stay focused on how YOU and YOUR BUSINESS can become the most beloved, most trusted, most successful business in the eyes of your ideal customers.
- Celebrate each milestone you reach, and stay focused on the following steps to reach the next milestone.
- Visualize your goals by putting them on a Vision Board and placing them where you can see them daily as a reminder.
If you act on at least three of these suggestions, you’ll make it through the year okay. If you do all six, you’re going to meet those goals without a doubt!
How NWACA Can Help
No man is an island, they say, and that is why we benefit from having great relationships. At the Northwest Auto Care Alliance, we strive to facilitate engaging in-person and online events that allow us to connect with our cohorts in the automotive industry.
Need some help getting your business to the next level? NWACA has a long list of members who can help with your marketing, business coaching, insurance, taxes, credit card processing, and more. All you need to do is reach out to your fellow members for help, and you’ll get the assistance you need.
Are you struggling with something? Whether it be your health, recruiting talented staff, or removing toxic behavior from your company culture, NWACA can help. We offer many events with guest speakers who can teach you how to attract great employees, write your Standard Operating Procedures, or improve your company culture. We love educating our members, which helps them grow if they’re willing to listen and learn.
Relationships Help You Succeed
The world has four currencies: Money, Time, Knowledge, and Relationships.
Which of the four is most important? Well, most people think it’s money. If you’re chasing after more money and that’s your focus, you may neglect time with your family, training your team, or nurturing your relationships.
Your relationships are your most valuable currency because your relationships will bring you more money, time, and knowledge. But guess what? NWACA creates a safe, fun, and inspirational space for you to develop deeper relationships with your industry peers. Get actively involved with NWACA, and you should see your business blossom.
How Can I Become Part Of The NWACA Community?
We encourage you to invite new members to join our NWACA meetings, for we are a great community of like-minded individuals. Tell them they can expect their businesses to benefit by becoming active Northwest Auto Care Alliance members.
For more information about becoming a Northwest Auto Care Alliance member, you will find answers to most of your questions on our website. If you have questions, contact our Executive Director, Brenda Wolslegel.